Monday, February 1, 2010

Cousin David and the Suns!

This is a late post, but last week we had the fun privilege of seeing Cade's cousin David. It was so fun to hang out with him and catch up on life. He was here because he works for the Phoenix Suns and they came here to play the Jazz. We picked him up from his hotel in Salt Lake and went to Bountiful to have dinner with my family. We got some cute pictures of him with Emma...I'm sure Emma already loves him :)!

Cade and I also got some tickets from his work to see the Suns-Jazz game. It was such a fun, intense game! Yes, the Jazz came back in the last quarter and somehow won...boo...but it was still very fun and exciting to watch it and be there. Luckily I got a picture during half time...the scoreboard shows the Suns winning :)! Oh, and props to Cousin David...Cade and I got on T.V. in Arizona, so Cade's whole family got to see us! They were happy, although they managed to capture the one time during the whole game where we looked bored! Promise family...we were much more excited during the game than that!



4 comments:

Heather said...

How fun.

Kara said...

Thats awesome that you got to go to the game. Sorry the Suns lost : (. Emma is still as cute as ever!

Ben and Ash said...

GO JAZZ!! :) Just kidding! That is fun you got to go.

Seidi said...

Hey Kellie! Thanks for your post. So because I love you, I posted three different ones last night! Anyway, I hope things are going well. Let me know when I can come meet little Emma. She's so cute and so tiny! Hope everything is going well! Love you!