Friday, February 12, 2010

Blessing little Emma...her big debut!


Sunday was a great day! We got to bless our little Emma and it was a beautiful blessing. It was Emma's first appearance in public and she acted like a little angel :). She was really sleepy, so I'm sure that was most of it. Here are some pictures with all of the family from the day. We had everyone over for some brunch after and it was great to have all of the family with us (well, mostly...we missed you Tara and Johnny!).










Stephanie made Emma and matching bracelets for the special day. They were beautiful. After Emma was blessed and Cade held her up, she raised her arm so everyone could see her pretty wrist:).

During the weekend, we also got to celebrate Grandma's 80th birthday! We took the family to Chuck a Rama and surprised Grandma with people, cake and decorations. It was fun. Happy birthday Grandma!!!



It was such a great weekend and we are so grateful to God for blessing us with a beautiful, healthy baby. She is doing really well and we couldn't be happier!

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a perfect day. I absolutely LOVE the matching bracelets. Lily hardly ever goes to church without a bracelet on. I love how tiny they are. Emma looked beautiful.

Anonymous said...

sad to miss the blessing in person, but so glad i got to enjoy it vicariously. she is adorable!

Matt said...

I'm sorry too, that I wasn't there but it's great to see such cute pictures. She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you that she is doing so well.
Love Sabrina

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Congratulations! We wish we could have been there!

We are... said...

I loved her little arm raise! It was like she was saying, "Hi, everyone, I'm here!" You both looked beautiful and it was a wonderful blessing!

Vanessa said...

Kellie! You are so darling and you guys make such a cute family! I wish I lived closer to you, then our babies could be friends ;)