Monday, January 25, 2010

To Church in Style!

So yesterday morning I was getting ready for church. Cade and I have to switch off each Sunday staying home with Emma because she's not supposed to be around big crowds yet. Cade got home from his meeting and ran down the stairs. He said "There's a surprise for you. There is someone here to take you to church and I told him you'd be ready in 10 minutes so hurry and finish up." I was really confused and kept asking "what's going on?" I didn't understand why someone needed to take me to church...I'm a big girl. I got ready, Cade grabbed the camera, walking right behind me and went upstairs to see this out my window....


Yep. I've never been to church in one of those :). Cade had his early morning meeting and one of the high council members had brought his new toy (another one of his businesses) to church. He asked Cade if I'd like a ride to church...it was hilarious!

7 comments:

Joan said...

I'd say you went in style! How awesome is that? You deserve all the best treatment after what you've been through. Enjoy it while you can.

Ben and Ash said...

Kel-

I SAW that in our parking lot when we went to church!!!! I was so confused why someone would come to church in such style!! ha ha ha- little did I know it was YOU inside. :) That is seriously awesome. ha ha

Heather said...

Was it just you in that giant car? I love it.

Kara said...

Haha!! That is absolutely fantastic! Best way to drive to church? I THINK SO! What a good husband : )

Stephanie said...

That's so funny! If only you could borrow it for a weekend...

Michelle said...

Wow! You are lucky it was your turn. How fun!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

When we drove up to church and saw this Jake was wondering what kind of celebrity we had coming, I later told him it was our incredible RS president. As for FHE, it will definately have to be when it warms up so stay tuned!