Sunday, December 6, 2009

Giant Carseat...

So one of the things we had to do before being able to go home was to bring our carseat in and have a trial run. Emma had to sit in it for 90 minutes and see if her heart rate and oxygen levels stayed okay. She looked SO adorable in it because she is so itty bitty in that huge carseat! She looked so confused why we would stick her in it. It was great!


These are some one month birthday pictures that Linda, one of the NICU nurses, took of Emma. I love the kissy lips pose. Can't wait to take her home very soon!


8 comments:

Amber said...

Linda is so good at capturing cute faces. Yay for a car seat trial! That's on your checklist to go home and now it's done! That means things must be getting close. Good luck with those last few days in the NICU!

maggie-t said...

for the first 3 months Talmage would make the pucker lips face when he would go to the bathroom. *sigh* i miss it sometimes. She is so cute in the carseat

Casey Lu said...

Ohhhh she is so beautiful! Yes, she is so tiny in the car seat but will have tons of room to grow!

Michelle said...

So cute! She'll be growing out of that carseat before you know it and you will look back and remember how small she used to be. I'm so glad you get to take her home soon.

Stephanie said...

It's so fun to see how small they are in the car seat for the first time! She is definitely looking bigger and older!

Casey Lu said...

Kellie,

When you get a chance or if you want to wait till after she is home, send me some of your favorite pictures of Emma and whatever info you want and I will make birth announcements for you to have printed up at winkflash or some other photo place. Also let me know what you want it to say, her stats, and what colors you would like it, you will also have to message me you or Cade's email so I can send you the image via email. This is something I would like to do for you two. Can't wait to hear when she will be home!!!

Brooke said...

Kellie, she is SO sooo cute. I am glad you get to take her home soon and that she is growing well. She is a doll.

Carolyn Baggett said...

little Emma is so darling! Her eyes just melt my heart! You're doing a great job Kellie and I can't wait to see you all soon!