Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Emma Photography

My friend, Kimberly, came over to my house to take some pictures of Emma. Emma's supposed to stay inside all winter and not go to crowded places, so it was very nice of her to come to my house and do a photo shoot. I was really worried that Emma might not cooperate at all...well, she lasted about 4 minutes before getting hungry, then after I fed her and changed her clothes, she fell asleep for the remainded of the shoot. Well, luckily I think she is still beautiful while she sleeps because we tried waking her up, but nothing would work! You can tell by the photos that she definitely was tired :)! Here is my beautiful 7 week old baby...well, of course I would think she's adorable...I'm her mom :).

















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOO sweet and adorable!

Danelle and Alex said...

She really is adorable. Those picture are so amazing and so sweet. What a cute like girl! And Kelly you are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Those turned out so cute! I especially like the first one of you two together. Very cute!

mary plus vince said...

kellie, these are so cute! she is a beautiful little girl, just like her mamma!

Casey Lu said...

Oh Kellie, those pictures turned out so beautiful!!!! The ones of you and her are ethereal!! Your friend did a magnificent job on those photos!!!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

BEAUTIFUL! Both of you look fabulous! Merry Christmas my dear! I love you!

Rasmussen Family said...

she is so precious Kellie!!!

Barbara Jackson said...

You are both beautiful!!!

katie said...

She is beautiful! And so are you!

Taylor & Natalie Barrett said...

Those pictures are adorable!! She is so cute! Such a gorgeous baby!! Not to mention a gorgeous Mom too! You look great!

Brooke said...

Oh my word Kellie. These pictures are amazing! I love them. She is the cutest ever.