Emma is finally home with us!!! We are so excited to have her healthy, tube free, and growing! It was exactly two months of hospital stay between her and I. Emma is doing really well...besides the fact that night and day are mixed up...she definitely likes to be wide awake and fussy throughout the night:)! I'm sure most parents can relate. The first night was classic: no sleeping, not knowing why she is crying, Cade and I switching off every couple hours to try and get a shut eye for a few minutes...good times:). She is so cute and we love her to death! It is so fun, tiring, and wonderful being a parent. This is Gene Cross that we live with. He was happy to see Emma and be her great grandpa! Having fun taking pictures! She is so cute in her new little premie outfit! (from Stephanie's mom...very nice of her:)).
We are so excited for you guys! She is darling and we are happy that you were able to bring her home. Good luck with everything! Hope all continues to improve and you get some sleep. :) Love, Sabrina and Matt
Yay Kellie! I'm so glad you are home now. I totally feel ya on the night vs. day confusion. I promise it gets better after a few weeks. My advice is to sleep WHENEVER you can. Don't worry about cleaning, cooking or anything. Just sleep. :) Everything else will work itself out. I'm glad we can stay in touch on our blogs! Emma is so cute!
WONDERFUL!! It is tiring but absolutely fantastic. So happy for you! And I totally agree with the fact that you need to NOT stress about the cooking and cleaning and get sleep when you can. Without sleep nothing is happy!! Love you!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you that she is home and doing well. It will get easier and less tiring, don't worry! I hope we get to take a peek at her while we're in Utah. She is adorable. Enjoy being home all together (AT LAST!)
such wonderful news! my aunt who had a preemie said even with all the sleep loss when the baby comes home, it is just sooo much better than being away from her while she is in the hospital. i can tell from your smile that you feel that way too!
I am so so glad she is home! She is so adorable!! When we had Kade (my Kade :) ) Someone told us to keep him up for four hours, or as long as we could, in the evenings to help get his schedule rearranged. It worked! On the days we couldn't keep him up in the evenings he was up all night. We only had to do it for maybe a couple of weeks and then he was switched! We would give him baths, or change his clothes or whatever we could do to keep him up. Good luck! She is so so so adorable!
Glad she is home!!!! When they come home on the hospital schedule and is completely awake and fussy/colicy during the night and sleeping so wonderfully during the day really stinks but we are just thankful they are home, in our arms, and knowing that they are safe with us. Donovan was on the same crazy schedule when he came home and he was on that till almost three. Hopefully with her she will get it switched around properly soon! Such a darling angel!!!
11 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! She is darling and we are happy that you were able to bring her home. Good luck with everything! Hope all continues to improve and you get some sleep. :)
Love, Sabrina and Matt
Yay Kellie! I'm so glad you are home now. I totally feel ya on the night vs. day confusion. I promise it gets better after a few weeks. My advice is to sleep WHENEVER you can. Don't worry about cleaning, cooking or anything. Just sleep. :) Everything else will work itself out. I'm glad we can stay in touch on our blogs! Emma is so cute!
WONDERFUL!! It is tiring but absolutely fantastic. So happy for you! And I totally agree with the fact that you need to NOT stress about the cooking and cleaning and get sleep when you can. Without sleep nothing is happy!! Love you!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you that she is home and doing well. It will get easier and less tiring, don't worry! I hope we get to take a peek at her while we're in Utah. She is adorable. Enjoy being home all together (AT LAST!)
My best advice for you is COLD CEREAL!!!! So happy she is home and that all is well. You are a beautiful family. We adore you!!!
Bishop & Sister J
such wonderful news! my aunt who had a preemie said even with all the sleep loss when the baby comes home, it is just sooo much better than being away from her while she is in the hospital. i can tell from your smile that you feel that way too!
CONGRATS! Keep putting pictures up so we can all see more of her please.
YEAHH!!! Congrats! She is looking so healthy and beautiful!
Yay! I'm so happy for you Kellie!
I am so so glad she is home! She is so adorable!! When we had Kade (my Kade :) ) Someone told us to keep him up for four hours, or as long as we could, in the evenings to help get his schedule rearranged. It worked! On the days we couldn't keep him up in the evenings he was up all night. We only had to do it for maybe a couple of weeks and then he was switched! We would give him baths, or change his clothes or whatever we could do to keep him up. Good luck! She is so so so adorable!
Glad she is home!!!! When they come home on the hospital schedule and is completely awake and fussy/colicy during the night and sleeping so wonderfully during the day really stinks but we are just thankful they are home, in our arms, and knowing that they are safe with us. Donovan was on the same crazy schedule when he came home and he was on that till almost three. Hopefully with her she will get it switched around properly soon! Such a darling angel!!!
Post a Comment