So when you have a crying baby to calm and have ten other things on the list to get done at the same time, you have to be creative. Well, just like every other parent...Cade and I have learned how to manage...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You look too cute, Kellie! What a perfect little bundle!
Oh we so know those days and are really living them right now...or well I am. Cali hasn't been sleeping very much the last few months and I have had very little sleep and that does not make for a very good mommy on my end!
Looks like you have the same sling I used! It's SO great and they just love to fall asleep in there. LOVE it for shopping. You guys look just like me and my husband-gotta love it.
Yeah...I heard the slings were amazing too...but then Camden would SCREAM when I tried to put him in it. Lucky for you, Emma likes it! I can see how it would make a WORLD of difference! Good thing, cuz it's a busy world out there! Being a parent really makes you use your brains :O)
I'm so glad you guys are home and doing well! Let me know if you need anything!
6 comments:
You look too cute, Kellie! What a perfect little bundle!
Wow I love your sling! SO cute! Is it handmade or did you buy it?
Oh we so know those days and are really living them right now...or well I am. Cali hasn't been sleeping very much the last few months and I have had very little sleep and that does not make for a very good mommy on my end!
Looks like you have the same sling I used! It's SO great and they just love to fall asleep in there. LOVE it for shopping. You guys look just like me and my husband-gotta love it.
Cute Kel, I've heard those slings are amazing.
Yeah...I heard the slings were amazing too...but then Camden would SCREAM when I tried to put him in it. Lucky for you, Emma likes it! I can see how it would make a WORLD of difference! Good thing, cuz it's a busy world out there! Being a parent really makes you use your brains :O)
I'm so glad you guys are home and doing well! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment