The end of school is always so busy and fun at the same time. Recognitions, class parties, fun with friends. We had an outdoor movie in our backyard with school friends to welcome the summer here. Super fun!
At this point in time summer is over but when these pictures were taken summer was just beginning and I couldn't have been more excited. I LOVE summer with my family. I love spending time with them. Our summer routine is usually chores and learning time in the mornings, followed by lunch and then a family activity or finding friends to play with. Ending of course with staying up way too late :). This famliy of mine is my everything. Love love love them.
Temple trips are a regular thing lately and I love seeing my girls go there with friends.
At a park in Lehi with Gma and Gpa Close. The kids love to come here and climb these cool trees.













No comments:
Post a Comment