Girls camp was super fun this year. I was not in charge this year which was so fun and so hard at the same time. I like being in charge and think things should be or not be done in a certain way. But I had to step back and try to support and not try to run anything. I loved being there with all 3 of my girls. I tried to stay out of their way and let them have fun with friends. I love my girls and the girls of our ward.
The best part of camp was the faith walk that Katy Pluim did at the end. It was amazing and beautiful and spirit filled. I love it and so did the girls. We could feel Gods love during it and it was a good set up for bearing of testimonies.
I love being in nature. I love spending time with my girls and I love feeling the spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment