Well, since I wasn't there I don't have too much to say about Cade's CEO trip he planned but I heard he had a great time!! He planned this trip for the guys for many weeks. They went to Universal Studios, a professional hockey game, played lots of golf and ate lots of good food.
I could be wrong but I think Cade's absolute favorite part of the trip was when I told him that I booked a tour in Israel for April. He said he almost peed his pants right there on the golf course because he was so excited when I told him 😆.
Cade has put in countless hours for Fishbowl as of late. I mean really for over 17 years but a whole lot more the last couple. He works early morning hours and after dinner a lot of times too. I am grateful he works so hard so I can be a stay at home mom. But we'll see what direction Fishbowl takes the next year. Cade could be at a different job soon. He has stayed the course and worked so hard but working under the direction of this new owner has been extremely difficult. Cade is amazing!












No comments:
Post a Comment