Sunday, November 17, 2024

My Birthday

 For my birthday we started out with a yummy breakfast all prepared for by Cade. Then I requested that we go in the mountains for my birthday and so hiking we went! I love this new spot in Alpine near the Horsetail Falls Hike. It is GORGEOUS. The water was absolutely freeing but 4 girls got all the way in to earn $10. It was hilarious. 






At night, Cade and I went to the first BYU game for our season tickets. 


One thing to know about me if you don't already know. I get headaches a lot and bright light often triggers the headaches. So you will never find me without sunglasses on my head or hanging on my shirt or (like this picture) on my face AND on my head AND hanging on my shirt....I'm the best 😆


Emma LOVES making cards for people and she's really good at it. This year she made me "Birthday Eggs". They were so cute! Each little "egg" box opened up to a scrambled egg with a note on it. So fun. 


No comments: