Wednesday, November 13, 2024

Here We Go Again! School Starts!

 I can't believe we are here again! Life goes by so fast. We had FIVE girls all at the same school this year! Kindergarten all the way up to 9th Grade- all at Lincoln Academy. Emma will go to a different school next year for high school. 

Our annual "Back to School Dinner" was interrupted by a flood this year. Rain just POURED down while we were eating and it was coming down so hard that we were joking that it would flood our basement. Then one of the girls runs downstairs and yells "It's coming in!" Oh boy. The rain gutter was so full that the water couldn't drain properly and was flooding into the windowsill. We got it taken care of but made for an exciting dinner in a very different way. 







Jane just started Kindergarten and they allowed one HALF day class. I am so glad because Jane and Benson need each other. They are becoming such great buddies. Benson would be SO bored if Jane was gone all day and I like having Jane around for one more year. 




No comments: