Another ski season in the books at Sundance! This was Lucy’s first time getting a season pass and she was a trooper!!! She was pretty nervous but just one evening of the bunny hill and she was ready to move onto the big hill. We were so proud of her. She loves that she can zoom down the mountain with her older sisters (and wait at the bottom for their mom 😆).
It was a great season. I am actually enjoying it now and Cade and I love that we can have a winter activity that we can do as an entire family. Emma isn’t a big fan of it but everyone else loves it so much. Hopefully Emma can endure doing it so she can be included in the family winter time!
This picture was from the sales revenue kickoff Cade organized at Fishbowl. He had a great time skiing with some buddies.
This day was super fun. We took Nora and Reese out of school and went skiing during the day. There were tons of slopes I had never done before. It was so fun.










No comments:
Post a Comment