I can't believe I am past 35 years old! Seems crazy but also this seems to be the best time of my life! I am loving where my children are at and where are family is at and there is nothing I would rather be doing that exactly what I am doing.
For my birthday I decided to get off my boo-hoo box and make my birthday fun. Cade is a salesman and has always had to work on my birthday and often a longer than normal day because it falls on the last day of the month (unless my bday is on a weekend). But this year I woke up that morning and asked Grandma Close if she wouldn't mind being here at the house while Benson napped so I could go up the canyon by myself. I brought my paddle board and went to Tibble Fork. IT WAS SO AMAZING! I loved being up there without lots of crowds and not having to keep an eye on any kiddos. I felt God's love and spirit up there and it was exactly what I needed and wanted for my birthday. I am grateful to Cade's mom for making that happen.






No comments:
Post a Comment