I just love being in God’s creations and I like being social too so I am grateful for times in the mountains with friends and my sister, Boose Boose (Katelyn). It’s fun taking my girls on hikes but it’s so refreshing to go at my own speed and be able to carry on a big girls conversation instead of playing “would you rather” for two hours to decrease the amount of whining. My friends Cathi & also Rachel and I went up AF canyon and hiked Scout Falls. Pretty hike and so fun in the evening. Then at the end of summer Boose and I and Emma hiked Silver Lake up AF canyon-FINALLY! And it was SOOO worth the wait. It was almost 5 miles and pretty steep but the lake at the top is incredibly peaceful and beautiful. It's so nice of Cade to give me time to go up the canyon with others.
Sunday, September 13, 2020
Hiking with Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment