Cade and my Dad and brothers went on a pretty cool fishing trip…at least I was told it was awesome. I wouldn’t know since I didn’t go J…but Cade had such an amazing time. He drove up with Nathan and Andrew in one car and my Dad and Bryan and cousin Ben Aird drove in the other car. They stayed at a place near Flaming Gorge in Wyoming and went fly fishing on the green river (I think I’m getting it right!). Cade and Andrew were in a boat with a fishing guide who was deaf and made for some pretty funny stories. He kept saying to them “strip it! Strip it!” But all Cade was hearing was “stupid! Stupid!” It wasn’t until after the entire fishing day that he found out what he meant and was saying after all.
I’m glad he got to do a fun weekend away with the guys. Very fitting to be Fathers Day weekend too. Cade is such a an amazing Father and puts his all into it- really into everything in life. Our girls love him so much. They love the wrestling after dinner and the tickles before bed. They love asking him about stories of when he was little and cuddling on the couch. They are blessed to have him as a dad!







No comments:
Post a Comment