We LOVE spending one-on-one time with each of our girls. The more kids we have the harder it gets, but the more important it becomes. And the girls look SO forward to them! Last December I was so excited to take Reesie to her first Nutcracker Ballet. It was very well done and Reese just kept saying the whole time that she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. She got her very own princess nutcracker and we had a great time.
I've also taken Emma to kangaroo zoo, to the mall to buy her beloved "scepter" from the Disney store. Nora I've taken to the swimming pool and another time out for ice cream.
Daddy has gone to the "carousel" with Nora and got ice cream there. He also took Emma to her first BYU basketball game. I think she liked it...she got a free t-shirt and snacks :).
We love spending time with our beautiful girls.
Monday, April 3, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment