Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Transition from 3 to 4

Well...the first month after having Lucy was amazing. I had help the first two weeks from Grandma's and Cade and Boose and the next two weeks were also great. Lucy is a pretty good baby and each of the older three were such good helpers, playing with each other so well, and everything was going SO much smoother than I expected! But then...after one month for some reason the girls started fighting a lot, crying a lot and just so emotional and needy. Yep! That's more like it :). Exactly what I expected!

Lucy is still a good baby- wakes up a couple times in the night, feeds every 3 hours during the day, is pretty content and happy (except for a couple hours every evening), breast feeds really well. We were very blessed with a good baby! The older girls I think finally "had enough" of less attention from mom- especially sweet Nora! Who is not ALWAYS so sweet anymore :). She is having a rough time and asking me 24/7 "play me? Play me?" She has started not sleeping as well, which she has ALWAYS been an amazing and easy sleeper. But nonetheless the transition to a baby sister has kicked in...for all of us. It was bound to happen as it does with every baby. And now I am writing this post as I suffer from Mastitis. Yay! The joys of motherhood and a newborn.

With all that said, would I do this all over again? Of course!!! Little Lucy (or Lu Lu as Reese now calls her) is such a blessing in our lives and I am so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed us with another beautiful, healthy baby girl! We are SO blessed!
















Daddy took them on a hike while i was in the hospital. Forgot there would be tons of snow still! 



No comments: