Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Home Projects and My Studly Husband

Cade was such a trooper before Baby Lucy came into our lives. I ha fm any projects I wanted to do/get done.

First project was the playroom. We painted it, put up tree stencils, hung pictures, and finished an adorable little tree house/loft that Grandpa Bleak helped Daddy build. It was a lot of work but it turned out so great. One of the best things was all the quality time Cade got with my dad and learning from his woodworking skills. I am so proud of Cade and all his hard work. I had to stop painting and working in there because it almost put me into labor :). But everything turned out great!

The other project was putting simple lockers in our mudroom for each girl to have her coats, backpacks, umbrellas etc. in their own place. We got bookshelves from IKEA and turn d them into lockers. It was such a disaster before with so many things just thrown in there. It turned out wonderful and I love having it more organized!














Lastly, I had to put in Emma's car she made for school for the Kindy 500. She loved doing this project with her Daddy!!!






No comments: