Emma and Reese got to play soccer on the SAME team this year! I asked Emma if she wanted to play and she said no. But when Reese said she wanted to play Emma perked up and said, "then I want to play!" It was fun having them play together (and made it easier on our schedule for sure :)). Emma got the hang of it this year and started going after the ball and kicking more. She even scored one goal! Reese was such a trooper and loved doing it. She was absolutely adorable- had NO idea what she was doing but kept smiling at us as she ran past. There was always a clump of girls surrounding the ball all over the field and then Reese trailing behind about 20 feet wherever they went. it was so much fun to watch. Neither girl every cried or whined even though they would get kicked and pushed around some. They were great sports!
Nora and Daddy at soccer practice. So cute!
We got a whole lot of rain this season! And it was pretty cold. Daddy put up a tent for us on the really rainy days so we could stay warm and cozy :). Emma and Reese were troopers in the cold weather. I think I complained more than them. They just went out when they were supposed to and kept on going!
At the end of the season we had a soccer party at Coach Chris's in-laws. Good food, pictures, and swimming. Good times! (Notice emma's "Elsa" hand)

No comments:
Post a Comment