Tuesday, July 28, 2015

First Time Ski Lessons and Sledding in April!

Valentines this year was my turn to plan. We've had a gift card for Sundance Ski resort for almost 2 years now and finally were able to use it! We had an instructor named Chris and he was very patient with us. Cade had been snowboarding once but never skiing. I had been skiing once when I was 12 years old.  We had SUCH a great time. Once our kids are a little older and can see us getting into it. I had always wondered why so many people are obsessed with skiing and/or snowboarding and now I understand a little more ;). I really do not like being cold, but if you go on the right day and wear the right clothing it is such a fun activity. We'll be doing it in the future for sure!




Well, this IS Utah, right?? This winter was AMAZING. I am not a fan of snow. We got one snow storm over Christmas when we were gone and one other small one that we didn't even have to shovel.

But then April came…it snowed a lot one day and the girls were confused because they thought it was supposed to be spring because a couple days before we were in summer clothes and playing at the park. Oh, gotta love Utah! I didn't really feel like gearing up everyone to sled, but I knew by afternoon the snow would probably all be melted. So we got geared up and we had such a great time together! I love playing with my girls!





No comments: