I never posted Nora's 4 month update and stats so here's a quick review:
At her 4 month appointment she weighed 15 lbs 7 oz
Weight: 79%
Height: 89%
Head: 76%
I wish I remembered details about what she was like/doing at 4 months old because my memory isn't great :). At least I will update at six months so not too much time escapes me.
Her six month appt she weighed 17 lbs 6 oz
Weight: 76%
Height: 85%
Head: 70%
Now at six months old she is such a darling, fun, smiley, very content baby. She keeps getting more and more fun all the time and I call her "angel baby". I could not have asked for a better baby and she came at the right time. I am still able to get sleep and give attention to her two older sisters because she is so content with laying on the floor and playing by herself and watching everything around her.
Nora sleeps 12-13 hours at night and takes 3 naps a day. She absolutely LOVES tummy time and always wants to be on her tummy. She can't quite sit up by herself yet but she is almost crawling :). She gets up on all fours and then lunges forward on her belly. It's so cute to watch how she gets around.
She started eating rice cereal and loves it. At first her tongue kept getting in the way as she tried and tried to get food into her mouth.
I am grateful for her blessing our family and her sweet, sweet spirit she brings.
Monday, September 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment