Monday, September 8, 2014
My Beautiful Girls
I sure love being a Mom. Absolutely love it. Is it challenging? You betcha. I don't know if there is a better way to learn how to become Christ-like than being a parent. I am learning all the time how to be more patient, more loving, more self-less, more compassionate, and on and on and on. My girls teach me so much all the time. I admit, I have my bad days, my hard days just like everyone. I wish I didn't lose my patience as much as I do, but I am learning and trying to become better. I am well aware of my faults and weaknesses, however, I love them with all of my heart and am trying to give my all into loving these 3 beautiful girls of mine!
I am so grateful for each of their personalities. Each one is so different. Different personalities. Different strengths and talents they can add to the family. It's amazing how each one of us are born with certain characteristics and God-given talents and abilities. I am grateful for each one of their differences and all they add to our home and family. The bless me with opportunities every day to become more Christ-like and I am so blessed to be their Mom.
Here are some of their strengths:
Emma
A second mother. The motherly instincts just come so natural for her. Very responsible and a great help to me around the house. Always follows the rules and desires to please us. Friendly to everyone and very inclusive. Loves to be around people and makes friends easily. Loves life and learning new things. Loves singing and dancing. Loves being artistic and making things to give to others.
Reese
Very independent from day one. Loves doing things on her own and learning how to do things without help. Very determined and strong. Loud and energetic and full of personality. Confident in who she is. Loves to sing and dance around the house. A tease yet loves to follow her big sister around. A very good cuddler and loves to read books.
Nora
Only 8 months old but a very relaxed, chill baby. Easy going and content with life. Very smiley and happy all the time and loves being around other people. Excited to move and explore the world around her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment