Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter Fun

Easter! We love this holiday and once again continued our Sunrise and waffle breakfast! We love being able to start the morning by talking about Christ and the reason we have the Easter holiday. It's great that we live so close to the mountain as well cause the sun doesn't come up on our house until 8:00! I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of Him I get to be with my family for eternity. Because of Him I can be forgiven for my many weaknesses and try to become better. Because of Him, I can pray and be comforted in times of need. Because of Him I have purpose in this life and can look forward to the life to come.




 




A couple days before Easter, we invited some friends over for an Easter Egg hunt in our backyard. It was really fun. However, Reese and I got a "fun" Easter surprise...
Reese went to go after an egg in some rocks when she all of a sudden started screaming! Well, she screams the same whether her hand got cut off or she dropped a favorite stuffed animal so I didn't think anything of it. I walked over to her and I screamed too when a snake slithered right past my bare feet! It was pretty funny :).





No comments: