Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nora Pregnancy

It's been fun to document my pregnancies and I haven't really said much since we found out we are having another girl. So far this pregnancy hasn't been too hard and I really don't have much to complain about. The first trimester was more rough than the first two pregnancies with more nausea and being more tired (I am also chasing around two toddlers now so I know its to be expected). But since then, there have only been a few weeks where I have been in pain and wondered why this pregnancy was so much more painful than the last two. Luckily that was in the beginning of the 3rd trimester and didn't last more than a few weeks!

I am counting my blessings now that Nora is considered full-term and seems to be doing really well! It's exciting that we made it past Christmas and she can come any time now :). Bring on baby #3!

19 Weeks (on my birthday):


21 Weeks (found out we are having a girl):


28 Weeks (Last trimester here we come!):


 30 Weeks (when I was told everything from "you are tiny" to "are you having triplets?"):



34 Weeks (Nephew Ashur asked, "Mom, does she have a ball in her tummy for the baby to play with?):

Week 36 (almost there!):


And a random picture showing one of my favorite things to do while being pregnant and making use of my round tummy.


No comments: