Friday, December 30, 2011

Lovely Christmas Sweaters :)

Last Christmas I had posted pictures from our Fishbowl Christmas party with Cade and I and Bryan and Jennie with our ugly Christmas sweaters. Well, this year after seeing our wonderful attire, the Fishbowl party was dedicated to tacky holiday clothing. Cade and I found our "ugly Christmas sweaters" on ebay. We thought we picked out amazing sweaters....until we showed up at the Fishbowl party and man were there some incredibly ugly and tacky clothing!!! It was so fun to see so many people dress up. Here are some pictures from the party:





We also used the sweaters for our family Christmas card this year. It was fun! Emma's I have to say was the ugliest. But we kept telling her it was cute so anytime we got it out she'd yell, "Cute! Cute!" There's nothing wrong with telling her that, right? :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Yup, those are some ugly sweaters, but it looks like a fun party!