Funny story.
Stephanie watched Emma one of the days I was gone at Girl's Camp. After getting back, I got to hear this story that went something like this:
Emma: Babbling in her own language.
William: "Emma. I can't understand you!"
Emma: Still talking away as if they understand her :).
William: (In a very very slow voice as if speaking to someone using a foreign language) "Emmmmaaaa. Speeeaaak cleeaarrly. I caaan't understand youuu!"
Nathan: "William, why can't you understand her?"
William: "Because she's speaking Spanish."
Apparently my daughter knows Spanish...how did I not pick up on that? Gotta love the cute things kids say!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, how funny! Hope things are going good! How you feeling? Not much longer to go! Miss you guys tons. I texted you back, last time you texted a few weeks ago. Things have been pretty busy here but still think of you guys often! Love you all!
Post a Comment