Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Sweaters :)

For Cade's work party, we always have a dinner and each year everyone dresses up. Well, this year they announced that people could come in whatever they wanted to. Well, you open it up like that, so we'll run with it! :) Jennie (Bryan's girlfriend) and I went to Saver's to find some great attire (mine was from the kids section). We found a couple things, but nothing too great for the guys. When I got home, I remembered I have a cute little old lady as my next door neighbor and everyone over 70 has Chrismas sweaters, right? I asked her if she had any I could borrow...I hit the jackpot! So Cade and I, and Jennie and Bryan went in our Christmas Sweaters. It was awesome! The best part is that Bryan dressed in the parking lot of the event and couldn't see all the wonderful detail of his old woman's sweater until we got into the party :)! It was great...hopefully they'll make it a Fishbowl tradition...





4 comments:

Heather said...

that
is
awesome.

Valerie said...

Those are pretty fantastic. :)

Ben and Ash said...

ha ha! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Nice find! Jennie must be pretty dang cool to go along with something like that with you crazy people! :)

Michelle said...

I love that you dared to ask your neighbor for those beauties! Awesome!!