Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's, crazy string and all...

We spent the New Year's weekend with my family and had tons of fun eating good food, playing games, drinking sparkling cider. We even had to start the New Year with "crazy string"- that's right, I guess it's not called "Silly" when you buy it at Walmart. Me and Boose started out with the cans, but of course it backfired. Even my Dad was involved :). Good times!






The week of New Year's we also walked around temple square. It was tons of fun...absolutely freezing....but fun! I love my family. I seriously can't get enough of them and I am SO blessed to be so close to them. We all live close to each other right now and who knows how long it will last...so we need to take advantage and give thanks for our blessings! They are all so wonderful!



1 comment:

Heather said...

looks fun. I'll have to steal the silly/crazy string idea.