(Cade soaking in the job well done)
Cade and his dad spent many countless hours fixing up this garage. Before they touched it, there was drywall up with strips of tape and a normal nasty looking garage floor. After 6 gallons of paint for the walls, a floor kit, and many many many hours later...it looks great!!! I'm so proud of them.
Before:
After:
Cade's friend Tyler also helped out a ton
Cade's Dad, Dale. He's so great...a saint to put it one way...
I've also been having fun decorating, finding sales, and making this house our HOME! I'm not much of a shopper, but I DO LOVE finding sales! I often look on KSL to find cheap decor, furniture, you name it. It makes it fun when you can find things for cheap, but love the way things look.
These little red tables I found at Roberts for 75% off, so they ended up costing $12 for both...I was pretty happy!
But most of all, what makes this house home and so wonderful to be here and be alive are these two people, the best people in my life:
(This picture is their scruffy picture, Emma wanted to copy Daddy and add wiskers, so after spreading her little finger foods all over her face, I think they look even more alike :) You can't really see it unless you click on the picture and zoom).
6 comments:
Your house looks great! You are a good decorator! I have no idea what to do when it comes to that! Emma is getting so big and so so cute!
Good deal on the tables and I LOVE those chairs! The garage looks great.
So beautiful! You have both done a great job!
Your house looks awesome you guys!! You are making me want a house..... :) Way to go on the decorating! It looks awesome!
I love your chairs!!!! Where did you get them Kellie? By the way the house looks great!
Super fun. Can't wait to see the house in person! So good to see you this past week. Let's go to the zoo soon!!!
Post a Comment