Monday, July 19, 2010

Laughing...it's contagious!

I LOVE this video. I can't ever get Emma laughing on camera, but of course with aunt Kisten...EVERYONE laughs! She is very contagious...so much so that she cracks up herself :)!! I love her. And Emma loves her Aunt Sisten! (The end of the video is the best. If this doesn't make you smile or laugh, I don't know what will).


6 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

i think you guys are definitely laughing hardest! your little one is so cute! hope to see you soon

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Emma is getting so big! Thanks for your happy thoughts on our sealing. Best day ever! We love you!

Ben and Ash said...

ha ha ha ha!!! Oh, that makes me homesick for our roommate days.........Emma's laugh is so cute! Kristen's laugh is....so unique.... :) I miss it....

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!! I love Kristen's laugh and it is always fun when the baby starts to laugh too.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Kellie. You'd have to have a cold, dead heart to not love that video! I just got back into town so I'm not up-to-date on playgroup, but I will let you know when I find out!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love that Emma seems to be coming out of her shell more as she gets older. It's so fun!