Cade and I got to watch Wills and Henry so nathan and Steph could go out to a movie. We had lots of fun with them. Three kids...yeah, I think we can hold off having twins next...however, they were all relatively good! Wasn't too much like a zoo :). I love seeing Miss Emma and "Hamy" (that's what Wills calls him) next to each other. Emma is a lot longer than him, however he is already 10 lbs and she's only 14! Wow!

Look how adorable Henry is!

I put Emma in a little box to push her around and of course Wills needed a box too! I think this picture is sooo cute!

All three cousins together! Of course I couldn't get both Wills and Emma to smile at the same time...
2 comments:
so fun!
We had a great time! Thanks again. I'm excited for Emma to get a little bit older so she and Wills can play together more.
Post a Comment