I absolutely LOVE being outdoors and one of my favorite things is camping! It is so fun to be with people you love, making tin foil dinners, roasting marshmellows, singing songs, and looking at the beautiful stars (although this trip...there were no stars sadly!). I booked a campsite just up Hobble Creek for my family to go. It was kind of last minute, but luckily everyone could go! It was Emma's first camping trip and she did really well! We brought the pack 'n play for her and she slept from 10:30 to 6:30. She couldn't fall asleep until things started quieting down, but she did better than we thought she would.
Wills found the Starbursts and was in heaven, this was the picture when he got caught...LOVE it...
Nathan, Steph, Wills, and little Henry came too! They only stayed until bedtime cause of having a newborn, but I'm glad they got to come for a while!
She's getting her first little tooth on the bottom and I finally found something that she LOVES to chew on...
Kristen's boyfriend, Andrew. We really like him and it's so fun to have him around the family.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun camping trip! Thanks for sharing.
you and your sisters all look so alike! i love it.
camping is the best -- we are going this weekend, and i'm so excited! glad to see you had such a fun time!
Hahahahaha. So, when I was reading this entry I read it like this: "I finally found something that she LOVES to chew on...Kristen's boyfriend Andrew" :D. Needless to say, shoulda paid better attention to the apple pictures in between the text. Your little family is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Love you 2! AJ
We had so much fun! Thanks for planning it. I really loved the banana boats! The pictures of Emma with the apple are so cute!
Post a Comment