I was sad. Emma got a really cute watermelon swimsuit from Grandma Close and she's too long already! We still got to use the cute coverup that goes with it though. She looked so cute :).
So you're probably wondering: What do swimming and Dr. Pepper have to do with each other? The answer is....they don't. I just decided to put both posts in one :).
Cade helped someone at work with a sale and the guy wrote an email saying as a thank you he'd like to take Cade to get a drink sometime. Cade replied, "the hardest thing I drink is Dr. Pepper." The guy thought that was funny and sent this for Emma....it was pretty awesome.
5 comments:
Just a little note about the Dr. Pepper shirt--that is not just any old Dr. Pepper shirt, that is a shirt from the Dr. Pepper factory in Dublin, TX (near Waco). I went there with my best friends the year I graduated from high school as our first road trip without parents and came home with my very own "I'm a Pepper" shirt. Emma looks adorable in it!
And her suit is so cute too! She's getting so big all of a sudden!
That is funny about the Dr. Pepper comment. She is a little cutie.
Summertime and pool time are the best!! I love the Dr. Pepper story! We miss you and love you! I will call soon after vacations!
She is so much bigger since last time I saw her!! She is so stinkin' cute!! Love it!
I'm glad that Emma liked swimming. By the way, I thought that pepper shirt looked familiar...
Post a Comment