Friday, May 14, 2010

Finding her voice

Emma has been such a blast lately!!! She is turning into such a fun, happy, loving, easy baby (except maybe battling naps). Happy baby=happy mommy :). These videos I tried getting after she had just woken up. She woke me up by her babbling, but I had to try to get videos of her without her seeing the camera. She is being so adorable lately and is growing up so fast!


3 comments:

Casey Lu said...

How precious!!!!

Stephanie said...

I just love the picture of her smiling! She is so cute! She has such a sweet little voice.

Mike said...

I love the feet straight up in the air; that's so Ben! And I love how she stopped as soon as she saw the camera; what is up with babies and cameras?!? Oh how I wish I could squish that cute face in person! We miss you guys!!!