Friday, February 19, 2010

Our little sweetie


Our friends, Matt and Kelsey, gave us this really cute outfit for when Emma got "a little bigger". Well, she is now "a little bigger" and it fits! She was not cooperating until she got her nap in though. I love our little angel.

Some things about Emma:
1. She has now discovered that she has hands and she finds it rather exciting. She constantly has them in her mouth and gets slobber all over things now :).
2. She can't stand to sleep during the day in her own bed. She likes to be in her car seat or in my arms where all the action is.
3. She does however sleep wonderfully at night!!! That is what matters :). She only wakes up one time within 9 hours...wonderful.
4. I think her changing table is her favorite place in the world. Whenever I put her on it she immediately starts smiling and kicking her legs! She loves it. I'm pretty sure it's because I usually change her diaper before feeding her. So to her changing table = full tummy.
5. She loves talking to Cade and I now. She will make all sorts of noises and I'm sure she is trying to tell us something...





This shirt says it all..

She likes to sleep in her carseat...I guess so she can ponder life...

3 comments:

Casey Lu said...

Awww...she is so sweet!!! Looks so much like her daddy. I absolutely love the last shot of her pondering life....lol. Precious! Love you guys and miss you! How is the house coming?

mary plus vince said...

oh my gosh, that last picture kills me -- she is soooooo cute!

Heather said...

I love her many faces. very cute.