Sunday, February 21, 2010
Now I'm a Believer...
Someone once told me that there will come a day where I wake up in the morning and be in complete shock because the baby never woke up in the night. Well...Emma slept through the night last night for the first time ever! I fed her at 8 pm and she didn't wake up until 6 am!!! She slept for 10 hours and I slept for 8 hours straight. There are some (Tara:)) that need to believe that there will come a day for you too. All I can say is...I'm a believer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sleep is an amazing gift. It can change your entire outlook on life!
Congrats!! I'm a believer too!
Yay!! Its the best to be able to sleep at night! I hope she never goes back. :)
isn't it the best thing ever?!?
Oh, thanks for giving me some hope for the future that I will ever be able to sleep for more than a couple hours at a time again! Congrats for you being able to sleep though.
Wow.....that was fast for such a tiny doll. Congrats and enjoy!!!
Hooray for you! I knew it would come! :)
Kellie,
My e-mail is heatherabremner at yahoo dot com.
I think earlier like 12 or 1 would work better for me. Especially if I am going to leave the kids behind. a cousin party sounds really fun! Most everyone is on Facebook, but I don't know how often they use it.
Let me know when and where and I will be there.
I love when they get to that stage! I can't even count how many times I went to bed wondering if tonight would be the "magical night."
Post a Comment