However, I think Cade's shoulders started getting sore. Every time we would try and introduce something new...Wills would just point over to the hoop and say "baketball? baketball?" It was so cute.
As I was sitting on the rocking chair with Emma, Wills would go through Emma's entire box of toys, pick one up, say "baby?" and bring it over to me. He was so sweet in making sure Emma had enough toys to play with. I was covered in her toys by the end.
Emma got this duck book from Steph's sister, Amanda, and Wills LOVES it. Cade would stick his finger in the duck's head from behind and just sit still. Then as soon as Will's would touch it Cade would immediately started quacking loud and it would scare Wills. He would jump and start cracking up...he thought it was hilarious.
We love Wills...as does everyone that meets him. He is such a doll.
1 comment:
I'm so glad he was good for you! He had a really hard time giving up that duck book in the store. I hope Emma enjoys it as much as he does. Thanks again for babysitting!
Post a Comment