The Young's came almost the whole month of June and Taft stayed through most of July too! It was so much fun for everyone. They slept at Grandma and Grandpa's house but we played every day together. I love that Taft and Shep and Ashur love the outdoors (especially Taft) so I took them on lots of outdoor adventures--Tibble Fork paddleboarding, hikes, etc.
Jane and Tess did a cooking class together on Tuesday's each week. They had tons of fun together.
Benson and Heath LOVED spending time together. They get along so well and are interested in all the same things.
And then there's Reese and Taft 😆
We went to the Dino Museum together and had a good time.
WE went to the Butterfly Museum for Tess's Birthday and Jane conquered her fear of butterflies!
I took Taft, Reese and Nora to hike the "G" on the mountain. Not a super long hike but SUPER steep. We had to take some rests but it was fun getting to the top.
We had so much fun spending a huge part of the summer with them. We hope to do it again some day!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment