Benson had an awesome Dino birthday! We rented a Dino water blowup for him and his sisters to play on all during the day. It ended up being WAY heavier and harder to do than I thought. I had Reese and Nora helping me but it took a while to even get it up and running. But after all the hard work he and his sisters had a blast for hours.
Things about Benson:
-He loves to wrestle and especially wrestle, Bear, who hates it :)
-Benson still is obsessed with fruit, yogurt, chicken nuggets and popsicles and ice cream
-He is still an absolute sweetheart and give the BEST snuggles. I try to take advantage of the snuggles but he is getting heavy to hold for long.
-Benson goes to nursery or the gym day care like a champ now. It used to be rough but he's getting used to leaning me for a bit and being okay with that.
-He still leads with his head and get bumps and scrapes and bruises almost every day on his head. Poor guy.
-He is my little buddy and I SO want him to stop growing. I love him. Our family loves him. He is a completely amazing little guy and we are so blessed to have him.
This first pic is just a little throw-back :)...

















No comments:
Post a Comment