Thanksgiving was at Grandma Bleak's house. Just our family and Nathan and Steph's family and Boose and Jordan came (Faith and Cal were in Idaho with her family but Jordan couldn't get the time off). I didn't get hardly any good pictures but we had a great time! My girls sang a song "Gobble Gobble" for the family. I made some raspberry cream and chocolate cream pies.
Cade and I went with my parents to the Gentry Christmas concert and it was SO good. We loved it and may want to make it an annual tradition.
This was the first time we have taken our kids to the "Polar Express" (starting in Heber Valley). It was a lot of fun. There were elves and Santa's daughters all there to sing songs and dance and make it a good time. We had a visit from Santa Claus and each got a bell from one of his reindeer. It was super cute and fun.










No comments:
Post a Comment