Thursday, December 14, 2023

Fall Break at Home!

 While the 4 of us were in London, the Grandparents held the fort down at home and did a fantastic job!! The most stressful part about leaving out of town is wondering if kiddos will be sick back at home. We were blessed and everyone was pretty much healthy. Benson got a cold and that was it. SUCH a blessing!! 

Before I left I wrapped up one or two crafts/games/treats each day for the girls to do while Benson took a nap. They unwrapped things like painting rocks, halloween bingo, a gingerbread haunted house, etc. I also had planned a couple outings for each Grandma to take them out to do. They went to the Aquarium, the pumpkin patch, the Bean Museum, and Kangaroo Zoo. I think they had a great time and we are SO grateful to Grandma Bleak and Grandma and Grandpa Close for taking care of them and using their time to be with them and allow us to have an amazing trip. 









Nora even got to go with Rachel Bagley to get ice cream and to Hobby Lobby. Mrs. Bagley has become a great friend to us all and Nora had a blast. 


No comments: