Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Valentine's LOVE Dinner

 Our annual family love dinner was fun as usual. I really look forward to these fun family dinner traditions to go along with the holidays. It is just a tiny bit more effort than usual dinner but makes it so much more fun and special. 

Nora and Reese had a fabulous time being creative with their valentines boxes. I made the outside form and they painted and decorated and glued and loved the end product. 

Lucy had her Q and U wedding in 1st grade and got to dress up for that. 







One of our favorite traditions is opening our Valentines notes in our envelope. I love all the notes I get from my family. 




These two have become such good friends lately. I love how they interact with each other...of course as I write this they are screaming at each other...and now they are giggling like crazy. They are so fun. 


No comments: