Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Cross Country & Volleyball

This fall our neighbor, Kat Swan, had asked if Reese and Nora wanted to do Cross Country with her girls. They did it for about two months and actually really enjoyed it! They had practice every Thursday and a meet somewhere in Utah county every Monday. They worked super hard and had a great time! I think Daddy and I had an even better time supporting them! 





Emma has been doing volleyball this fall and has her last game this Saturday. She has been LOVING it and it’s been super fun to see her enjoy doing a sport. I was never athletic and as I got older felt super self-conscious trying sports so I’d love my girls to feel confident in at least one sport as they grow up. Emma wants to continue doing volleyball and she is getting good at it too! 



No comments: