Monday, May 31, 2021

Guys Cubs Trip to St. Louis

 It was a great idea having the girls trip and guys trips back to back. The guys trip was a little more spur-of-the-moment but ended up being an amazing trip (from what I've heard :)). Cade and Andrew both got to have their dads there and so everyone had their dads! They went to 2 Cubs games, went to batting cages, played pickle ball, ate yummy food, and visited sports museums and monuments. Cade said it was one of the best trips he's been on and just loved every minute. He is often a dad and husband and worker but never just get to be a son and brother. I'm so glad he got to go!

















I am also grateful to have had Grandma and Grandpa Close at our home for 2 WEEKS!! They were troopers to come spend so much time helping us and spending time with their grandkids. The girls had so much fun with them!



No comments: