Monday, December 21, 2020

Camping with Bleak's

 In August we rented two camping spots next to each other up at Timpooneke Campground in AF canyon. One was a double site and one a single. Bryan and Jennies' family came and so did Grandma and Grandpa Bleak. I can't ever get enough of the outdoors. They always have been and always will be my favorite memories! 

Cade and I went up Thursday evening and got everything set up. Everyone else slept there Thursday night but we didn't know if we could stay up there with Jane for two nights. So early Friday morning we packed the girls up and went to Tibble Fork Reservoir and met up with everyone. We had some kayaks and paddle boards that were a blast. 

Then we went back to the campsite for lunch. The campsites were huge and so great for a big group! Nathan and Steph even joined us in the evening for dinner and slept over Friday night. Timpooneke Campground is my favorite. I hope to go every summer as long as we live here!










No comments: