Sunday, May 3, 2020

Homeschooling

I’ll be honest. The first two weeks of homeschooling were a little rough. Trying to get use to helping 3 different girls each with their own google classrooms and other websites, their own schedules and meetings with teachers and all in different rooms...it was hard to get used to. And on top of it Lucy had started getting used to having personal Mom time every morning after my scripture study, then all of a sudden that was taken away from her. All of my personal time (What very little I had) was taken away. 

HOWEVER, after we got used to the sudden change and new schedule I started to really enjoy it! I enjoyed extra time with my girls and learning about what They were learning in school, it became really kind of fun! After we got the hang of things all the girls were done with school before noon and we could have fun being outside or doing other things of our choice. It’s only May 29th and I feel like we’ve had summer for a while now! 

For homeschooling we did a lot of painting, LEGOS (Emma has become amazing at building her own homes from scratch), also made homemade play-dough, volcanoes, PE from Youtube and obstacle courses and more. 












No comments: