Valentines is becoming such a fun holiday- even Cade thinks so- which is HUGE for him!
Cade and I usually do dinner and massage each year, but this year his work gave us a stay at a resort in Park City and so we had Hailey from our neighborhood watch the girls for 24 hours so we could have a fun overnight stay and day together. It was amazing. We had amazing food, an incredible spa experience, went to see "Little Women" at the theater (almost by ourselves), hot tubbed and played card games together. It was a much needed 24 hours and all thanks to Fishbowl!
It has become a tradition for our family to do a "love" dinner for Valentines. We make heart-shaped pizzas, do chocolate fondue and open up our notes to each other in our envelopes. I love easy traditions that bring us closer as a family. Traditions- big and small- are so important and the girls (and me!) look so forward to them.
Nora's Valentines box was awesome this year. All her idea! Nothing says I love you like a taco! And Nora loves her tacos! :)
Reese has a cute Valentine named Justin. Well, even if she didn't want to have a valentine, he sure wanted to have her as his! So cute. He gave her HUGE sized candy and a long note and a love maze :). I think she said she gave Justin a random candy that Kenzi had. Oh, dear. Second grade crushes :).






No comments:
Post a Comment