Friday, March 13, 2020

New Year/Christmas Break Fun

Christmas break was such a fun several days as a family!!! I just can't get enough play time with my family. They are so much fun.

Cade took a few days off work and we played! The girls (Emma, Reese, & Nora) and Cade and I went skiing at Sundance Ski Resort. Cade's co-worker and friend, Spencer Shaw, came and brought his two boys and they took on the challenge of teaching all of us how to ski down the bunny hill. The girls had such a great time and I was proud that they proudly embraced doing something new!

Another day we got tickets and went tubing at Soldier Hollow. It was also a first time for the girls and was SO much fun. Even Aunt Boose Boose got to come with us!

We also had lots of fun snow play, sledding and making snow men, making forts inside the house, playing for HOURS with Dad's LEGOS from when he was a kid, and of course lots of movies :).

Cade also took Emma on a date to a BYU basketball game and I took Nora to Suessical the musical. What a great great break!

























No comments: