Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finally! Updated Bleak Family Pics!

It's been about 8 years since the Bleak side has sat down and got family pictures together. Way too long if you ask me! Over the Thanksgiving holiday, the entire family got together. Since we don't know the next time we will all be able to get together again (Boose potentially leaving on missions by the next holiday season and Jor-Jor the summer after), it was great to be able to set up a time and get some pictures done with everyone there. It was definitely hard to get all the grand kids to cooperate at the exact same time, but for the most part things went really well!

Since it was really cold outside we didn't venture too far. We went to the capitol building in Salt Lake and went inside when the babies needed a break and we could all warm up. I sure love my family! It's amazing to think of how many more family members we'll have next time we do family pictures :).



This is one of my favorite pictures! Grandma and Grandpa with all the grand-babies :)


















The six of us siblings- Bryan, Kristen, Katelyn, Kellie, Jordan, Nathan. I love them all.

I love this picture...shows just how easy it is to work with all the grand children :)...


1 comment:

kaypalmer4 said...

Thanks for sharing. I love all the pictures, you have awesome family...